A few notes for this week:
- As you complete the test this week, please remember:
- Do not round masses from the Periodic Table.
- Be sure to use only the Periodic Table linked to the homework page. DO NOT use the book periodic table.
- You should not be using anything during the test except a calculator and the LINKED Periodic Table.
- All formulas must be memorized.
- Continue working this week through the videos here. These will be very helpful!
- Quiz Dec 4 on the Polyatomic Ions on p.288.
- Complete and bring the linked Atomic Structure handout to class to be collected Nov 20.
- The last day of the semester is December 4. We will have a regular class that day, so please be present.
Enjoy your weekend! jb